Friday, July 8, 2016

AND SOME HAIR PINS

Once, I heard a programme on NPR about Madeleine Albright, which said that brooches were one of her most important accessories. The brooch design signified her mood and plans. I find this a most brilliant idea! Brooches can augment any outfit, and underline any theme. After all, where would Catniss be without her mocking jay brooch?

One of the best places for accessories is the I am store, at the Mall in Nicosia. Everything there is very cheap (excellent for someone with no money like me) and tasteful too. This is the most important thing. And, as we all know, taste and style have nothing to do with money.
I bought two very nice brooches and some hair pins. The hair pins can be used as ornaments for the shirt pocket or lapel.


I have not determined my personal code for brooches yet (a la Madeleine Albright) but I will work on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment