Saturday, September 3, 2016

IRON LADY

News from the ironing front! World Fashion TV has made me particular about my clothes, and I realized that some need ironing. You may remember early summer when I went to my Aunt for a tutorial. Today I took the plunge and ironed trousers and shirts. Then I gave my Aunt a triumphant call. "See"? My Aunt said. "If you try, anything is possible". (Note that I showed her to take pics on the iPad. She learnt pretty quickly).

You can see that the flat is not in perfect Martha Stewart order. Yet you can't be super tidy all the time. I will tidy everything when The Lipstick Papers becomes famous and they come to picture the flat for a magazine. ❤️💄💋💝💖💄
My shirts are from Stradivarius, my favorite shop. My iron? Black and Decker. I trust that company! I bought the iron with supermarket coupons.


Of course I have not become a master iron(ing) lady just by ironing a few things. I have a long way to go yet. But I'm sure it will all be great fun!!! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment