Thursday, September 29, 2016

TIME CAPSULES & NATIONAL COFFEE DAY

National coffee day today, and here I am with the favorite coffee in Cyprus and Greece, the frappe! I believe that the frappe is our national drink. This one is even more special, coz it is home-made! I'm not a coffee aristocrat, and prefer Nescafé to all fancy coffee brews. Truth be told, if I lived in Italy, I may have said otherwise. Authentic Italian coffee is so refined!!! 😋

It's amazing to think that I bought the trousers you see in the pic from Topshop in Exeter ten years ago. Clothes are like a time capsule in some ways! I bought the trousers from the Petite section of Top Shop. It was back when the Top Shop Petite was wearable. Now it isn't.
If you would like to read a nice little book about coffee and culture, I would recommend Coffee Talk, by Morton Satin, and Onward, the story of Starbucks, by CEO Howard Schultz!
Have a great National Coffee Day! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment