Monday, April 24, 2017

FIFTY SHADES OF HAIR DYE

Do you know when I realized I had black hair? When I got into Facebook! Since then, I saw myself with a shade of chestnut hair. When others told me my hair was black, I told them they were wrong. When I saw my photos on FB I realized that the others were right, and I was wrong. My self image was lighter hair. Now I'm going from gold to platinum ðŸ˜€ (See the difference in the pics) Certainly a drastic change from my natural black. But I think drastic change is good. Whenever I made a drastic change in life, I won. Whenever I compromised, which sadly was the most often- whenever I compromised, I lost.


As an endnote for tonight, have a look at the amazing confectionery selection at Gloria Jeans Kolonakiou in Limassol! Yum! This is my favorite Gloria Jeans ever. It's cozy, beautiful and at an amazing spot ðŸ’‹


Have a good night, always with beauty and a book! ðŸ“•
#blonde #blondehair #hairdye #facebook #GloriaJeans #selfimage

No comments:

Post a Comment