Sunday, April 9, 2017

PROBABLY THE WORLD'S MOST BEAUTIFUL

When you are wearing a perfect outfit, what is the best place to be -- apart from the catwalk or the fashion house? The fashion section of a bookstore, of course!!! Here I am on Friday at the beautiful KP Kyriakou Bookshop in Limassol ðŸ’‹ðŸ‘ ðŸ’„

"I thought you were off for the catwalk," a friend remarked, for indeed my outfit was perfect. "No". I told him. "But I am going to an event". (My friend couldn't have made me a better compliment. I have already told you that, if life started anew, I would go to modeling school -I don't care if I am below the "right" height- and would also take design classes).


I bought some fantastic books on fashion on Friday, including a book on Prada, another on Chanel and a memoir from the editor of Vogue!!!
For me, there are few things better in life than fashion, Lipstick and books. That's why I created The Lipstick Papers, probably the world's most beautiful blog! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜ŽðŸ’‹ðŸ‘ ðŸ’„❤️😀
#fashion #kpkyriakou #books #beauty #lipstick #limassol #catwalk#fridayfeeling #friyay

No comments:

Post a Comment