Saturday, April 1, 2017

DOES NOT/ CAN NOT (FASHION LA LA LAND)

It's truly rare to spot a fantastic piece in a shop window, then see something similar in an haute couture runway! Yet this is what happened! I had seen this skirt in Riva boutique, resolved to buy it, then saw a similar in the runway for Valentin Yudashkin, one of my favorite designers! The colors, though not the design, were the same. I rushed to phone the boutique, booked the skirt, and bought it on pay day ðŸ˜€

That is why I loved Ginevra Fanshawe from Charlotte Bronte's Villette: she knew the value of a good dress. Who can forget her magnificent appearance in a scarlet dress at Hotel Crecy? We are supposed to side with saintly and whitely clad Paulina, but of course this does/ cannot happen!

Back to Riva boutique, the owner told me that she was brought some outstanding pieces and colors this season, and I think it's true. A friend of mine, who is a decorator, also remarked on the unusual color combination of the skirt ðŸ˜‡
It was a nice day today, and I have more to say on The Lipstick Papers about it. Stay tuned! ðŸ’‹❤️🌹💄👠
#shopping #fashion #skirt #valentinyudashkin #desireeskirt#rivaboutique #boutique #beautyblogger #fashionblogger#hautecouture

No comments:

Post a Comment