Thursday, March 30, 2017

A.K.A.

The moment I saw Cup a Cake I knew that I wanted to write about it- it's so pretty! The curvy tent, carved white wood facade and cake plates give me a feel of Italy, a.k.a. the most beautiful country in the world. The owner is tremendously kind. He not only took the photos, but also gave me a free cupcake! Angel's Cup gave me free coffee last week. See? The Lipstick Papers is making money already!!! 😀

I loved the free vanilla cupcake which you can see in the pic. If I didn't fear the calories, I would eat five or six more. Yum! 😋
However, as with everything, we have to take cupcakes in moderation.



Have a good evening, taking beauty always with you! Xxx💋💄👠🍩😀❤️💄
P.S. Let me mention that everything at Cup a Cake is home-made.
#cupcake #cupcakes #cyprus #limassol #italy #beautiful #lipstick#beautyblog #beautyblogger #homemade

No comments:

Post a Comment