Thursday, March 23, 2017

BRIGHT, YOU SHINE LIKE AN ANGEL

I became interested in Angels when I wrote Stranger's Mirror, a novel where the male protagonist is half Angel. When I was writing the book, I listened to any song about Angels I could find on YouTube. When I saw the sign Angel's Cup today, of course I stepped in! Any moment is great for an Angel's discovery, and here I am this afternoon 😇


The cafe is in a renovated stone building, in Limassol. It's so pretty that every corner seems to be touched by an Angel. The owner, whom I met, is lovely and kind. She opened the cafe last year, and it turned out we had dear common friends 😀






I was really impressed with the good taste with which everything is done, and I couldn't stop taking pictures. The coffee and cakes are also great 🍩
Have a good evening, always with beauty and a book! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment