Sunday, March 5, 2017

I ❤️ NYC

LGEWS: looking good even when studying! Pancakes, books and my favorite Maybelline lipstick is of course a killer combination.

The Aunt Jemima pancake mix and the syrup both come directly from New York. We don't have them in Cyprus, but you can find excellent alternatives at the Marks and Spencer food hall. Yum!


I really must get back to some sensible eating from tomorrow. I am all for body acceptance, and certainly Suzan Bordo is right to declare that we should not feel guilty about food. On the other hand, I must agree with the Ancient Greeks who said, a measure/ moderation in all things. Medium is always best.

Have a great Saturday evening and a good morning for a Sunday, taking beauty always with you! Xxx❤️👠🌹💄💋
#beauty #pancakes #auntjemima #maplesyrup #lipstick #maybelline#newyork #marksandspencer #cyprus

No comments:

Post a Comment