Saturday, March 11, 2017

KICK OFF

The closer I'll ever get to Robert Pattinson? Most hopefully not! Especially when I am wearing my favorite crisp white sweater from Stradivarius. Here's Robert's new Dior Homme cologne, at Debenhams. I photographed the whole installation but the store went rabid and nearly kicked me out. I guess independent blogs and bloggers is not their thing. Anyway, I'm writing the post because I love Pattinson's beauty -gothic and mysterious- and not to promote anything. The only thing I promote in The Lipstick Papers is beauty ðŸ’‹

Still, I love it when stars promote perfumes. Who can forget it when James Franco advertised Gucci by Gucci, and most women went mad? Then he advertised Gucci by Gucci sport, and all women went mad! As for Justin Bieber's debut perfume, it is the best selling perfume in history.


I bought 2 lovely books about perfume, I'll present them at The Lipstick Papers soon!
Meanwhile, enjoy your Saturday, and take beauty always with you! ðŸ’‹ðŸŒ¹❤️😘👠
#robertpattinson #jamesfranco #justinbieber #gucci #dior #beauty#beautyblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment