Sunday, March 26, 2017

A TRAIL OF LIPSTICKS

Look at this beauty today! Morgan racing car outside the Nero cafe in Oroklini. It was simply beautiful!! You can also notice that I have premiered this amazing skirt with a train. Skirts with train are very much in fashion now, like they were for the Victorians. Of course, for the Victorians the front part was also long.

The subject of cars is a bit sensitive for me. Personally, I drive a 25 year old Toyota. I can't afford to change it; that I will ever get another car, let alone a new one, seems highly unlikely. Still, I love my old baby very much. For me, it's equally beautiful to the Morgan. My dream is to paint a trail of lipsticks all across the length. Can you imagine what it will feel like, to drive a Lipstick car??? Glory!!! ðŸ’„💄💄💄



Have a good Sunday evening, always with beauty and a book! Xxx ðŸ’„💋❤️🌹👠😀
#cafenero #morgancars #racingcars #toyota #pinkskirt #skirtwithtrail#fashion #beauty #sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment