Sunday, March 19, 2017

WITH A LOT OF THE MAGIC

One of my most prized possessions is a Beauty and the Beast original sticker album and collection. I bought it from England 24 years ago, when the original film came out. You can see from the photos that it is simply fab!!!

I saw the live action film last night, and I really enjoyed it. Very artistic and well made, with a lot of the magic of the first film!



Though it's been so long ago, I remember the impact of the first film very well. All Disney films are great, but this was a masterpiece. It was the first time we had seen such beautiful yet lifelike characters on screen, and the overall effect was pure animation heaven.
Beauty and the Beast became the first animated film to be nominated for the best film category at the Oscars. (I still think it should have won). It was the first animated film to feature an erotic kiss between the characters.

To put it shortly, Beauty and the Beast was perfect.
The new film was also very good, and I would recommend it ðŸ’ž
#BeautyandtheBeast #Disney #movies #beauty #saturdaynight

No comments:

Post a Comment