Saturday, March 25, 2017

A GOOD FASHION PLAN

Standardized time was an invention of the 19th century, when the railway timetables and shifts at the factories meant that the same time had to be kept everywhere. It's a special evening for time tonight: here I am waiting for Earth Hour and the new Summer Time!!! This is one of the happiest moments for The Lipstick Papers. There are few things I love more than daytime and the sun. There is a suggestion to keep summer time all year long, and double summer time in the actual summer. I say go for it!

Better weather also means I can wear skirts to show off my tattoos. Trousers for winter, skirts for summer. This, I reckon, is a good fashion plan.
Victorian novels are full of the notions of passing time, from Miss Temple's golden watch in Jane Eyre, to the large ominous clock in Lady Audley's Secret, to the clock ticking midnight in A Christmas Carol.
Make the most of your time wherever you are, and take beauty always with you! Xxx😀❤️💋👠🌹💄
#earthhour #summertime #fashion #tattoos #victorians #beauty#janeeyre

No comments:

Post a Comment