Wednesday, April 12, 2017

TO BE OR NOT TO BE (A PRINCESS)

Being a princess in style does not equal being weak. As Madonna once told women, what you need is a big strong hand/ to lead you to the higher throne ðŸ˜€ Personally, I can't get enough of this beautiful princessy tulle skirt! I bought it from the sales at Debenhams, though I don't remember the brand.
It was a warm day today, and this skirt was absolutely perfect! I very much enjoy wearing it. It's very princessy, with a modern touch.

Although I am a committed feminist, there are things about the princess trend which I like, such as the emphasis on beauty and fashion. Yet, we must remain aware that beauty can be a personal thing, it doesn't mean the same standard for everyone. And, being sweet and good mannered (as princesses are supposed to be) doesn't mean that you can't stand up and assert yourself!
Have a good evening, always with beauty and a book! ❤️💋💄

No comments:

Post a Comment