Wednesday, April 5, 2017

UNIQUE (AND SOME ANCIENT GREEK DIET ADVICE)

Some time ago, I did a test from a diet bible, and it turned out I am addicted to food! It's true; not only that, I am hungry all the time (I need no test to tell me, of course). When I read that Elizabeth Gaskell, the Victorian writer, was also continuously hungry, I breathed a sigh of relief. I had thought that my condition was unique.

Still, I can't cook anything except pasta, and I greatly admire those who can. When I saw my friend Thekla (from Harry's Snack Bar) cook, I knew I had to picture her for The Lipstick Papers! She cooks all the food she serves herself, with the best ingredients, and at astonishing speed ðŸ˜‹



Being a food addict, I am careful with my eating patterns and habits. I never diet though. I eat everything full fat, I take sugar and eat what I like. However, I am careful with the portions. I never eat too much. There are two Ancient Greek maxims which are great for all weight watchers. Moderation in all things is the one. The other, that when you finish your meal, you must have enough room in your belly for another.



Add a bit of exercise to this, and you will always have a healthy and beautiful body ðŸ’‹ðŸ’‹ðŸ’‹
P.S. Many thanks to Thekla for agreeing to appear on the page! ðŸ˜€
#food #foodblogger #foodie #foodblog #cooking #breakfast #larnaca#cyprus #stlazaruschurch #elizabethgaskell #eating #nodiet

No comments:

Post a Comment