Sunday, April 26, 2015

AS THE GREAT GUNS'N'ROSES ONCE SAID

WHO would have thought that being behind the camera would be such fun??? Here I am today getting ready for jogging. This involves lipstick, of course-- lipstick is the best sunscreen for the lips!

The weather is fabulous, which makes me happier than happy! No matter what troubles you have, lipstick and jogging make everything better. I know the weather may turn bad again. April and May can be unpleasant here. Summer does not start properly until June 10, which is my birthday -- I am sure you can see the connection!
So we may have some more bad weather days. Yet, as the great Guns'n'Roses once said, "nothing lasts forever -- even cold November rain"!
I hope you are having a nice Sunday. The Lipstick Papers Weekend Review coming this evening! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment