Wednesday, April 1, 2015

THE LIPSTICK EPISODES

LIPSTICK can be a roadmap for life's episodes; I got lipsticks given to me decades ago by friends, lipsticks which are now extinct, some which I adore and others which I am not going to use again. However, the lipstick roadmap today led to anxiety and stress!

The first lipstick for the day was the one I wear for jogging, a Nyx lipstick with a pretty orange-ceramic hue. Lipstick is the best sun protection for lips, and that is why I wear it even during jogging. Plus, lipstick makes jogging glamorous!

Then, I put on a fuchsia Nyx lipstick to visit a friend. (I know it sounds as if I am only wearing Nyx lipstick, but this is of course not true: being a Lipstick Queen, I got many brands!). The fuchsia Nyx lipstick pencil is lovely, because it's moist, smooth, and sits on the lips like a caress.

However, my day in lipstick ended darkly, when I realized that my silver lipstick necklace is missing! I got a gold and a silver lipstick necklace (faux bijoux, of course, I cannot afford real jewelry). I wore the silver lipstick last time in December, when I did my public lecture on fashion, and immediately took it off at home. Where has it gone now??????

Though cheap, my lipstick necklaces are absolutely beautiful and absolutely irreplaceable. I am trying not to panic: afterall, my drawers are so untidy, things can easily go missing. I am great at house-cleaning and tidying the parts of the room that can be seen: what happens in the drawers is another story. It's complete and total chaos. The same chaos reigns in my computer files, my bags, and my bookshelves. There is no order whatsoever.

Wish me luck with finding the missing lipstick necklace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment