Saturday, May 23, 2015

THE LIPSTICK RING AND MARITAL ADVICE FROM GEORGE CLOONEY

GETTING ready to go out and listening to marital advice from George Clooney is the best! I can't tell you how George's marriage will turn out, though I wish him all the best -- what I can tell you is how great he sounds about it! 

I loved it when he said that he is proud to be married to such a beautiful and clever woman as Amal Alamoudhin, that he admires her for all she has achieved and that, as he put it, "I am proud to be around". Generally, "proud" is the epithet that run through his discourse. 

As we feminists never tire of saying, it is a strong and admirable man who can be married to a woman he perceives as somehow "superior". A woman's strength is not off-putting, though of course not all women can be strong. And the same goes for men too.

To finish the piece with fashion and lipstick, please note my lipstick ring! Lipstick is not only the Queen of cosmetics, it also makes a lovely accessory!

Have a beautiful Saturday night and be well, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment