Wednesday, August 12, 2015

FIRST TATTOO TODAY!

HERE I am at the tattoo parlor today! First tattoo! I wanted to do a tattoo for years, but I was afraid of the pain. You know what?????? It turned out to be completely painLESS. It was fun!

Being a hypochondriac (irrational fear of physical illness) I always postponed doing the tattoo. Eventually, I realized that, fear is all useful and good as a servant -- it can serve as a sensible warning about things. But fear is a bad master. We need to master our fears. 

Also, I came to an age where I realized that, whenever I went wrong in life, it was because of fear: fear to speak up, to speak out, fear to change things, fear to take the plunge.

Recently, I started listening to my fears less and less. Life is too short for such things.

I chose a parlor recommended by friends (Easy Rider here in Larnaca), I did a patch test last week, and the real thing today!

What's the tattoo? You will ask. What did you do? I won't tell you right now. It will be a surprise for the next post!

Have a good night with beauty always with you! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment