Friday, August 7, 2015

READING CHRISTIAN GREY AT T.G.I. FRIDAY'S

AS you know, Fifty Shades of Grey is my favorite book! What is my verdict on Grey? Here I am at T.G.I. Friday's tonight, having just finished the book!

What I loved about Grey:
1. I was very interested to read about Christian and his point of view.
2. Christian's voice is attractive, sexy and dark -- well done, E.L. James!
3. Enjoyable and easy to read, like all the trilogy.
4. Stands as an independent book -- you can read and enjoy it even if you have not read the trilogy.
5. I would look forward to read more about Christian's unknown past -- his affair with Elena Lincoln, his training to be a dominant; will he ever try to track down his mother's pimp and deal with him?

What I didn't like so much:
1. I miss reading about Christian's beauty and his lovely body! This is a semi-erotic experience, as any female reader will testify. Grey does not have that.
2. I don't like reading how great is Ana. Personally, I didn't find her fascinating at all; I don't think I even found her likable.  So reading Christian's endless encomiums sometimes got on my nerves. 
3. The book sometimes got too repetitive. Do we have to read again all the emails and all the dialogue? Some more unknown facts from Christian's life would have been better.

All in all, I loved the book and I will miss reading about Christian now! 

Have a good night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment