Monday, August 31, 2015

LOVE OR OBSESSION (I FINISHED THE SENTENCE ON THE KEYBOARD)

HERE'S my collection of pens -- nice, isn't it? The drawer is full. I have a large handful in the knapsack I take to work too. Inasmuch as I use pens, I don't think I will ever run out in my life time. I have pens to last me 200 years, and I am still buying!

My favorite writing pen is the Bic fine, though the Bic "cristal fine" and "soft" varieties are also good, depending on the paper texture. As you have probably guessed, I am crazy about all things paper and writing! Even the name of this blog shows my love (or obsession): I called the blog The Lipstick Papers!

Recently, I have stopped writing my novels with the pen, and transferred to the keyboard. I remember stopping at mid-sentence, thinking to myself: "It's time. Go start typing the novel directly". I finished the sentence on the keyboard.

Still, writing with the pen is more enjoyable. I don't know if my writing has improved on the keyboard; I don't think it has. I think the style changed a bit though.

More on writing in a later post! Here is a perfect little cupcake treat with the frappe the other day:


Bye for now, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment