Saturday, September 5, 2015

HEAVEN IS SOMEWHERE BETWEEN A LIPSTICK AND A BOOK

FOR ME, one of life's greatest dilemmas is this: do I love the beauty store more, or the book store??????? I really can't decide!

When I get into a beauty store: heaven! I love everything. The creams, the lotions, the syrums, the packaging! The packaging enchants me.

Most of all, I love the lipstick! The lipstick is a world of luxury all of its own. Heaven is somewhere between a lipstick and a book.

Because this is another of life's greatest loves, possibly the first love: the book store. Our book stores in the Cyprus of the 70s were not that good (clue: the book collection remained the same throughout my whole childhood). Still, I loved them. I loved the book titles, the covers, the stories, the feel of the book in my hand.

Like I said, if there was a heaven, for me it would be somewhere between the lipstick and the book. Here I am yesterday with the new Dior colors and in my beloved Estee Lauder nook!

Have a good Saturday morning xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment