Wednesday, September 23, 2015

STAY TUNED

WHO can forget the hairdressing episode in Charlotte Bronte's Villette, where Lucy Snowe does not recognize herself after a hairdresser has worked on her hair? Lucy is one of the most eccentric characters in literature -- she rejects beauty and beauty rituals, then complains that she is plain!

Having grown bored with the white in my hair, I decided to pursue my lifelong dream of becoming blonde!

Also, I decided to start gradually, with a light chestnut color and eventually move to a shade of white-gold blonde which I like very much.

There I am, in the pics, starting the process and then with the eventual result!

This first shade seems to me to be a coppery bronze and, to tell you the truth, it's not me. I want either my dark natural color or the blonde. This, I don't like too much.

I hope to finish the process in a few months. It will get lighter from month to month. Stay tuned! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment