Sunday, September 6, 2015

TURN THE WHEEL -- FULL TURN!

YESTERDAY, I had a most original kind of help with taking the car out of a parking yard!

I am not too good with parking or un-parking the car (car = my ancient Toyota Corolla). Yesterday, I got stuck and could not get out except on reverse gear. However, the way and angle the other cars were parked made it difficult for me. Who do you think came to my aid? An elderly couple from the third floor of a block of flats. They shouted instructions to me from the third floor balcony!

"Turn the wheel -- full turn"! "Go"! "You can still go"! "Now stop"! "You can go now"!

It was great fun! They will not be reading this, but I thank the kind people with all my heart.

Plus, I found another huge Turkish jasmine bush (in the parking yard). There it is:


How I love this flower! It's highly aromatic and, as you can see, amazingly beautiful. The one I put in the earlier post was taken out  -- but not uprooted! The Turkish jasmine is reproduced with seeds which are easily carried by the wind. There is a new jasmine bush growing in the same place right now. ;-)

Have a good night and be well xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment