Monday, October 19, 2015

LIPSTICK CORNER

LACE TRIMMINGS, lipsticks and a beauty book! These are certainly among my favorite things. 

Here I am today with a white cotton and lace top from Mango -- first time I wore this today, it's so pretty I want to wear it always! I had bought it on sale late in the season.

Also, with the new How To book by Camilla Morton! Being kind of pressed with work and other things, I do not have time to go through it immediately, but it seems lovely and original. I got Morton's two other books, How to Walk in High Heels and A Girl for All Seasons -- they are amongst the most prized books in my beauty book collection!

I am in a favorite corner of Beauty Line here in Larnaca, i.e. a lipsticks corner! You can also see that the hair is changing gradually -- destination blonde!

Have a good night and be well xxx
P.S. You notice that it is still summer here in Cyprus ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment