Monday, October 12, 2015

REACH FOR THE STARS

Here I am today with my new stars tattoo on the leg!!! It's my third tattoo, I also have my beloved collie's name on the other leg (my collie died seven years ago) and a pretty rose on the arm. All these perfect tattoos were done at Easyrider in Larnaca Foinikoudes!

For me, the tattoo is a lovely accessory that I can take with me everywhere. I am now on a quest to find the absolute shape to do on the right arm. I have looked at lipstick tattoos (lipstick being my favorite object), books, clocks, the compass, needles, Dolphins, Suns, moons, scissors! All these are things I love. One day I will find it. Also, I plan an owl tattoo for the shoulder.

I think a tattoo is a way to exercise control on a body we don't really have much control over. It can also be a perfect way to hide scars and marks left from treatment.

Bye for now, be well! 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment