Wednesday, March 30, 2016

MERMAID MIRROR

PRESENTLY, and due to workload, I am going through a weird case of writer's block! I have ideas and episodes from my new novel come to my head all of the time, but I have no strength, at the end of the day, to sit in front of the keyboard and write :-(

Possibly, this is precisely because I am now writing on the keyboard. I always found it easy, at the end of a long working day, to take pen and paper and jot down a couple of new paragraphs. However, if I am tired, I can't do this in front of the screen.

My novel now is Mermaid Mirror (my 2009 Eliza novel) happening in a parallel universe! It's an amazing version of the same story. Mermaid Mirror will eventually have four volumes, it will be a tetralogy. I have written the first two volumes, Mermaid Mirror and The Doll's Tale and Other Stories, the sequel/ prequel.

Wish me luck! ;-) 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment