Tuesday, March 15, 2016

TO BE OR NOT TO BE, THAT IS THE QUESTION (AFTER ALL)

HERE I am with my favorite food, i.e. McDonald's! I absolutely adore Italian cuisine, and the gourmet dishes prepared by Cypriot cafes, but my favorite remains McDonald's! Yum!

There were no McDonald's restaurants here in Cyprus when I first went to the UK to study; for me, the double arches had the glamor of a whole new world. I still love fast food with the same love I had for it back then; like everything, of course, it should be taken in moderation. Even eating guides like The Food Bible concede that fast food, once occasionally consumed, can be nutritious.

The first time I went to a fast food joint was in London. And you know what? I asked for forks and knives! It was so funny now that I think of it!

You can imagine my dismay when I read somewhere recently that McDonald's are considering to actually introduce forks and knives in their restaurants. This will ruin the whole experience I think. To be a fast food restaurant or not to be? 

I guess that this is, after all, the question.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment