Sunday, March 20, 2016

NO CHRISTIAN GREY NEARBY

Thankfully, Calzedonia stays open on Sundays, defying the law! I took a bad fall today, stumbling on an iron bar at Fairy Cakes, tearing my tights! Of course, I had to buy new ones. Calzedonia was open, so I rushed in. They also had a first aid kit and I applied some salve on my bruised knees. Thank you so much!
Though I tumbled down, like Anastasia Steele, there was no Christian Grey nearby! :-(frown emoticon Luckily, I didn't break my glasses or anything else.


Talking about Fifty Shades, I'm SO excited filming has started for the second book! I can't wait. Fifty Shades of Grey is my favorite book. The soundtrack to the book and to the film (they are different) are also great.

Now I have a second huge bruise on the left knee and I acquired a long one on the right leg. Isn't it fantastic? Grrrr!!!
Have a good Sunday night, always with beauty and a book!
Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment