Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A VIRTUE OUT OF NECESSITY

New hair length and new research topic for me! I'm writing a piece about female art in the Victorian era which means I'm reading lots of Victorian periodicals! The British Periodicals online are full of scanned print material from the 19th century and I'm so excited!

Because I am obsessed with reading and writing, where I actually write my notes matters. I have the loveliest notebooks. This is one of my favorites, bought ten years ago from my beloved Paperchase!

You can see me also wearing a favorite hat from Marks and Spencer's. As they put it nowadays, I rock hats a great deal. Strong sunshine (and it is quite strong in Cyprus) brings me vertigo. So I make a virtue out of necessity and wear lovely hats!
More about my research work in a later post! ðŸ’– xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment