Saturday, April 2, 2016

BAREFOOT IN THE SEA

WHAT can be better than Cristiano Ronaldo's goal against Barcelona tonight????? That I had my first walk barefoot in the sea for the year, of course. It was so reviving, that naturally I look extra glamorous a few hours later!

I took to the beach for my favorite walk down from Phonikoudes (Φοινικούδες, Palm Trees) Avenue to Tasos Mitsopoulos Avenue and finally to Croissanterie for a frappe! That was when I decided that the evening was too sweet to miss: I had to get in the water!!!

On my way back, I made sure to fill my bag with napkins from the cafe restroom. As soon as I was on the beach again, I took off my trainers,turned the trouser legs up, put my socks in my pockets and walked back to town from inside the sea.

It was amazing fun! The water was so smooth and cool that I felt restful and at peace. Plus, walking on the beach is the best pedicure after the professional treatment.

Summer is just around the corner, and I'm so glad! Have a great evening, always with beauty and a book :-)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment