Friday, April 22, 2016

URBAN LEGEND

It's Earth Day today, so here I am posing with the tree mural at Costa Coffee today! The tree mural is absolutely fab!

As for my new-found fashion sense, I owe it exclusively to two factors. The first is the tattoos. You need to dress to show off the tattoos. The second is brain washing from World Fashion TV. I watch World Fashion TV all day (apart from about 2 hours when I listen to news).
I never tire to watch fashion. I can draw clothes myself, though not professionally. Garments and outfits are pieces of fantasy. Brain washing by World Fashion TV is very pleasant!

So, always within the limits of a tight budget, I try to dress nicely. Though I like so called "fast fashion" I don't go to extremes, such as buying a 2 euro outfit and throwing it away after wearing it once (or is this just an urban legend?). I love my 2 euro outfits so much I wear them all the time!
"Fast fashion" is good, but (like everything) must be produced and consumed in moderation. We must think about, respect and protect nature and the environment.
Happy Earth Day to all!
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment