Saturday, June 4, 2016

A LIFE IN FASHION

Sitting at the VIP lounge of a fashion boutique feels so cool! Here I am with my friend Cristina Karekla, fashion designer! Her fashion boutique is "a little corner of Milan", as the Cyprus Weekly called it ðŸ˜€

I met Cristina last year, and immediately I thought how amazing it would be to feature her and her work in The Lipstick Papers!
Cristina's fashion boutique is right off Ermou street here in Larnaca. The boutique itself is divided in three areas: the VIP lounge, with exclusive designers (Cristina and others). It's the lovely room where Cristina will also do client image consulting. Then there is the room with the Cristina Karekla collection, which is all about an urban and youthful look. Finally, Cristina's own atelier, where all the hard work happens!


I had a terrific time looking at the lines and clothes. My favorite is the powder color dress you can see me holding in some of the pics!
Cristina is lively, hospitable and kind. Apart from her fashion line, she's also a freelance stylist at the Milan fashion week. I think we share an obsession with fashion and a love of the artistic and authentic. Also a love of dogs!
Larnaca: home of fashion designers! Alongside Milan, London, Paris, New York City... ðŸ˜Ž
P.S. Many thanks to Cristina, for kindly posing for The Lipstick Papers!
#fashion #fashionatelier #fashionblogger #fashiondesign #designergown 

No comments:

Post a Comment