Monday, June 20, 2016

SHAPED MY IMAGINATION

The woman's bag is so close to her identity, that the protagonist in an Italian photo romance, who wanted to disappear, threw her bag in the river, on the spot where they had found another young woman's body. The protagonist is presumed dead, and a long line of interesting events begins!
Here I am with the lovely Killah bag given to me as birthday present from my friends Salina and Demetra! I love this beautiful bag, which can fit in all my stuff and reminds me of friendship and common tastes.

I have to say that I love all my bags, even the plain ones, because they help me navigate through the day. They have all the basics for survival on a desert island, from lipstick to scissors.
As for the Italian photo romances, they were the first stories I read after fairytales, and they definitely shaped my imagination. Now I write what can be called photo romances myself, in narrative form, of course.
The only problem with this bag is that it is too pretty to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment