Sunday, June 26, 2016

NEWS FROM THE LIPSTICK FRONT

Okay, here is a lipstick addict who has found her perfect lipstick!!! This is Red Revolution by Maybelline! Debenhams at the Mall would not let me pose at the counter, so here I am wearing the lipstick over a cup of coffee!

Because of the light, the lipstick doesn't show its full glory in the pics. Have a look at my pics with the rose merchandise too. It's the perfect lipstick for me. Amazing color, the finest texture, stays on the lips, and cheap too!


I love Maybelline, a company created from scratch by a young man who loved his sister Mabel so much he gave the company her name. His motto was "maybe it's nature, maybe it's Maybelline". Read all about Maybelline in any credible cosmetics history book. I think only Debenhams has the line in Cyprus, but correct me if I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment