Thursday, June 23, 2016

NATIONAL ROSE MONTH AND BOOK READING IN DREAMS

How lucky I am to be born in the month of June, which is national rose month!!! The rose is my number one flower, and I have three rose tattoos!

Here I am posing with merchandise from the Agros rose festival which happens annually here in Cyprus. The merchandise is at Soloneion book center in Nicosia, but Agros village (the actual location of the festival) is high on the mountains. I feel so piqued I didn't go, that I didn't look at the merchandise properly. But they include home made rose cordial and rose syrup. Yummy!


Rose cordial is truly amazing with iced water, even more so with cold milk. It is a bit fattening though 😇
Apart from my famous rose tattoos, I have books about the rose and rose figurines around the flat. I read something about wild snow roses in a book, but I don't remember which book. I am not even sure I was awake at the time - maybe it's something I read in a dream. I often read books in my dreams, and they are the most amazing books ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment