Friday, June 10, 2016

NEW TATTOOS

Premiering the new tattoos! Here I am seated like the "head girl of a nicely run orphanage", quote I got from a book!

The two new tattoos are a small rose on the lower leg and another pet's name next to Lady's (on the other leg). The pet name is "Gatoula", Greek for little kitten, which was the name I had for the most amazing little cat. I had raised her in my building block's parking, until some crazy driver killed her as she was trying to cross the road. Gatoula was the cleanest, kindest, best-mannered and most devoted of cats. Now she will be always with me, like Lady.

All my tattoos have great personal significance.

The head girl quote comes from the Rosamunde Pilcher novel, The day of the storm. I had liked the novel the first time I read it, not so much now. My standards have changed. Still, the quote is perfect.
Have a fantastic Friday! Xxx ❤️💄💖💋💝

No comments:

Post a Comment