Friday, February 10, 2017

GOD IS IN THE DETAILS

Who would have thought that I would find this gorgeous Electra coffee machine to pose with? I know all about the Electra thanks to Onward, the memoir by Starbucks creator Howard Schultz. The place is Uluwatu, a specialty cafe in Limassol. It's an independent business and really lovely ðŸ˜€ I was impressed with the calm and quiet of the place, and I have to say that the coffee is just as good. Each cup is made with care, art and attention to detail!


The decoration is beautiful, as you can see, and there are shelves with exclusive magazines.


As for the Electra machine, I think it looks a lot like the beloved droid from Starwars, R2D2! Onward: How Starbucks Fought for Its Life Without Losing Its Soul is a good memoir. It's all about learning from the mistakes of the past in order to rebuild the future.
And I think this is one of the best lessons a cup of coffee can teach us! ðŸ˜‰
Have a good night, always with beauty and a book xxx
#Uluwatu #coffee #limassol #electra #starwars #starbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment