Friday, February 24, 2017

THE LITTLE THINGS? THEY WEREN'T LITTLE

I could never stomach the ending of The Little Prince, or that of the Little Mermaid, or the Little Match Girl! [SPOILERS] I don't care if we are supposed to learn to accept death, and of course we must: I've lost many loved ones, including my collie, Lady, whom I loved more than anything or anyone. However, I will never accept that these favorite literary characters had to die. (And let me not start on the list. How about Anthony in Candy Candy, or Paul in Dombey and Son???????). Anyway, here I am with some prized possessions, my Little Prince mugs! I have them in my study at home, to inspire me!

I bought these amazing mugs from Coffee Island. I bought one a week, getting two before the collection run out. They are absolutely beautiful and a joy to have.
I love my flat, my books and all of my things. Still, the neighbors in my building are so noisy it's tough to live here. Thankfully, I got books: books give strength in unhappy moments.


I never tire to read The Little Prince. It is unusual, atmospheric, in some sense it is truly alien. It is a masterpiece.
Enjoy your Friday! You can't beat that Friday feeling. Always with beauty and a book xxx 🌹💋💄💝
#bookblogger #thelittleprince #thelipstickpapers #books #candycandy#dombeyandson #thelittlemermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment