Monday, February 13, 2017

THEY ARE ALWAYS JUST AROUND THE CORNER

This horrible cold weather has taught me two things. First, to mix and match! Second, that our teenage years are never too far behind! I am combining all my clothes together, as low temperatures have made me wear everything double. Two sweaters, or at least one sweater and a top, and, for the first time since my teenage years, tights plus trousers! Help!

However, I have to say that our teenage years are never too far behind. No matter how far we think we have left them, they are always just around the corner. Enthusiasm, habits, idealistic urges, all sorts of bits and pieces from when we were teens come back all through life.

Thanks to Fashion TV I find mixing and matching quite easy. I watch Fashion TV all day and have been brainwashed. My advice for mixing and matching is to aim to create a harmonious whole. This whole can be unusual and/or eccentric. The point is to create an aesthetic whole, not to follow any strict rules. So, step back and view your creation (i.e. your outfit) with a critical eye and as one single unit.
I am sure winter has its own beauty. But I prefer the beauty of summer!
Have a good start to the week, and take beauty always with you! Xxx 💋💄💄💄💝👠🌹😀
#fashion #winter #mixandmatch #teenagers #cold #tv

No comments:

Post a Comment