Sunday, February 19, 2017

I WILL ONLY TAKE CHRISTIAN GREY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Can you believe that I read Fifty Shades Darker before Fifty Shades of Grey? I had lent the first book to a friend but, dying to get into the series, I turned to the second book 😀 So I was plunged immediately into Ana's misery and near self-starvation after the breakup from Christian. It is because of the unusual immediacy of the book that, when she made up with Christian and brought him back home, I felt happy too! Did I like the Darker film? Of course!

I had found the Fifty Shades of Grey film good, but not intense enough. It was romantic and fun to watch, but lacked the tension and anxiety of the book. Darker is a different story; it is intense, sexier, and full of chemistry between the leads! And I love Jamie Dornan!

I watched the film with a group of girl friends, which made the whole experience fantastic fun! Most of the audience were women. We clapped and participated throughout 🌹
After the Fifty Shades saga, I read some more so-called erotic romance books. None were as good. Eventually, I stopped buying them, returning to my normal fare, which is classics, y/a and fantasy! For romance, I will only take Christian Grey, thank you very much.
I am so looking forward to the third film! 💋🌹💄💝💄💝😀#fiftyshadesofgrey #fiftyshadesdarker #christiangrey #jamiedornan#bookblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment