Tuesday, August 8, 2017

A TRIP TO ANOTHER DIMENSION

In London years ago, I was walking from Piccadilly to Oxford street, where a wrong turning took me to one of the loveliest shopping arcades I ever saw! To this day, I don't know it's name and, to this day, I think it was a magic place, in another dimension ðŸ™ƒ Yes!

The photos are from the here and now, from a renovated shopping arcade in Larnaca. It's really pretty, and it is still not officially open yet. I am inside a lovely cafe called Diemme, and a Starbucks is also coming soon. There are shops with organic products, and shops with beauty cosmetics, which I will of course introduce in The Lipstick Papers. Can't wait!

So, Larnaca is getting prettier. As for the magic arcade in London, you can't miss it. Take the wrong turning from Piccadilly and you will be right there ðŸ˜‡

No comments:

Post a Comment