Monday, August 28, 2017

CYPRUS COFFEE FACE OFF

What better way to start the morning than traditional Cyprus coffee at the house of a friend? Plus, hard breakfast biscuits from the baker. Yum! 😋 It was a great breakfast, and my dog was there too, taking some cheese and biscuit. There was savory, and sweet (the dark biscuit with raisins and nuts. I wanted to eat 20 but instead I ate just 1).



Cyprus traditional coffee has similarities with the Arabic and Turkish coffee. The dominant idea is that it was originally made in Byzantium, the Greek empire. Though I love everything Italian, I prefer the Cyprus coffee to the espresso! I find it lighter and better for the stomach.


My friend was getting ready to do a banana cake, the recipe for which I photographed and place here. It's in Greek, from the cookery book by Mrs Lysandrou. My friend is a great cook, and gives her seal of approval to the book. So it can be recommended!
Have a good start to the week, always with beauty and a book 💄👠❤️💝💋🌹
#Mondaymorning #Mondaymotivation #cypruscoffee #morningcoffee#coffeetime #coffee #cake #recipes #bananacake #cookerybooks#Greek #bakery #breakfastbiscuits #breakfast #foodblog #foodblogs#foodbloggers #foodblog

No comments:

Post a Comment