Sunday, August 27, 2017

XXL

Can you believe that I haven't worn these trousers since 2007????? I couldn't fit into them. Now they suit me perfectly and, though this is not my best photo, I just had to commemorate the event! The trousers are from Miss Selfridge and look good and trendy now, a decade later. There was a period from 2002 to 2007 that Miss Selfridge produced the most amazing trousers. Then came the horrid skinny fashion and I stopped looking at Miss Selfridge altogether. I refused to buy any trousers from any store until the reign of skinny ended. Skinny is still there, but now thankfully you can find wider and even a few bell bottom trousers.

Losing weight is fine, but, like all things, only if done with measure. Diets, fads, and other extreme actions must be avoided. For me, the thing that works is to eat whatever I like in smaller quantities. For others, a nutritionist might be the answer. It depends. I don't panic when I put on weight- I put on weight regularly once or twice a year. But then I lose it 😎
Also, I think it's okay if a person want to keep any so-called extra kilos. As long as there is no health problem, why not? Marilyn Monroe, Brigitte Bardot and, more recently, Kate Winslet, are among the most beautiful women that ever lived, and cannot be described as thin at all. Monroe was famously size 16 😀
Have a good Sunday morning, always with beauty and a book! 💝💋👠❤️💄
#missselfridge #trousersfashion #weightwatching #nutrition #redherring#sandals #marilynmonroe #brigittebardot #katewinslet #blonde #slim#healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment