Monday, August 14, 2017

SUMMER READING LIST

The Lipstick Papers is probably the world's most beautiful book blog, and of course it responds immediately to the Summer Reading Challenge! I do read plenty of books, many at the same time, so my Summer Reading is varied.


For novels, I have The Witchwood Crown, which takes me back to my favorite world of Osten Ard. It's very interesting. I preferred the first trilogy, but I love revisiting my favorite characters. I don't read too many novels, I prefer non fiction, but I make an exception for Tad Williams, Melanie Rawn and outstanding stuff like Fifty Shades of Grey, Twilight, and the Da Vinci Code.


In my non fiction reading list there is, as you can see, a book on the Native Americans, one from Fernand Braudel, a monograph on Victorian jewels and some others.

No comments:

Post a Comment