Thursday, November 12, 2015

ENJOY THE CRAZINESS

THIS IS the closer I have gotten (so far) to an haute couture garment -- a Dolce & Gabbana gown owned by a friend! The gown is about fourteen years old, and my friend wore it at numerous events, functions and, amazingly, during three pregnancies!

The gown still looks brand new, as for the cloth weaving, it is absolute magic, with blue and azure thread combined inside the brown and gold!

Haute couture never loses; haute couture garments can go from mother to daughter through generations.

This does not mean that cheaper fashion is not good, of course! I have pieces from Gap, Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge, Benetton and many other (more reasonably priced stores) which I have been wearing for decades and which still look fantastic.

I love the new crazy gold color for my hair! It's going to turn a paler blonde, but for the moment I enjoy the craziness! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment