Thursday, November 26, 2015

FAMOUS FEMINIST HOLLYWOOD MEN

What do you do, when you see the most beautiful tiger print blouse at Mango? Of course, you buy it to wear at your violence against women speech. What do you do when you come across a nice piece of carrot cake after the speech? Of course, you eat it!!!


I made a public speech on violence against women last night and then gave a little reward to myself, with my favorite croissant sandwich at Costa Coffee, and carrot cake which I shared with a good friend.
In my speech I talked about violence in classic novels and violent women too. I said that men can be victims and stressed how important it is that men also have started to talk about gender, have joined the fight, and that famous actors like Harrison Ford can now comfortably say, "I am a feminist"!
Have a good night, and be well! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment