Monday, November 23, 2015

HAPPILY BRAINWASHED (AND HOW TO WRITE A MEMOIR)

How do you give a touch of class to casual clothing? Easy! You add a nice accessory such as a lace or knit scarf!
My trick is to imagine that I am wearing my clothes on the runway, or that a model wears them for me. Works miracles!

I have started to take more notice of what I wear, not because my budget increased (it didn't - minimal as always) but because of the influence of World Fashion TV. I watch the fashion channel all day and I have been happily brainwashed. One day I'll write a memoir about it.
The first fashion shows were staged in Paris by the English designer Charles Frederick Worth. Worth is considered the father of haute couture.

A famous fashion atelier was opened in the late 19th c by the fashion designer Lucille. More about Lucille in a later post.
Have a good start to the week! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment