Tuesday, November 10, 2015

WHENEVER I FOLLOWED MY HEART, I WON

IT's amazing how easily we adapt to change! I am on my way to becoming blonde, and I increasingly consider the new color as the natural, as the color which has always been there. Bizarre!

Or maybe not so bizarre, in the sense that I always liked lighter than darker colors, and was especially fond of blonde colors. For me, blonde means beauty, glamor, light. It's the color I want for me.

There were those who tried to dissuade me, and imply that blonde would not suit me. However, the time is past when I was influenced by what others said. Whenever I was influenced to do what was "expected," I lived to regret it. Whenever I followed my heart, I won!

This color is cute and pretty, but it is not the final destination. The final destination is the pale blonde.

Have a good night and be well! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment