Monday, November 2, 2015

NUTELLA CAKES AND NEW TATTOOS

IT WAS time for a new tattoo today, and here it is! I designed a pearls-and-hearts chain with Lady's name too! Lady, as you know, was my beloved collie dog. This is my second tattoo with her name.

Then, I rewarded myself with a Nutella cake from Gloria Jeans. Usually, my reward for a tattoo is a peanut butter chocolate cookie, again from Gloria Jeans. Today -- shock, horror! The peanut butter cookie has been withdrawn because it was not popular. I had a Nutella cake instead!

The Nutella cake is amazing. It is a bit heavy, so I think that one piece can serve two. Still, I ate it all. I am against wasting or throwing away food. Normally, I eat all the food in my plate.

After Nutella, I went to see some friends downtown, to end up in Costa Coffee for studying!

Apart from the Lady tattoo, I added stars to the stars tattoo on the leg. So exciting!

Have a good evening and be well xxx
P.S. I write the name Lady in Greek, Λαίδη, because this is how I used to call my collie baby <3




No comments:

Post a Comment